- Always be sure to read the care and washing label before bunging anything in the washing machine.
- Make sure to always dry your clothes according to the care label to keep them looking newer for longer
- Group your washload into whites, darks and brights to avoid any colours running into each other
- Make sure you use the right washing temperature, else if you are not sure always wash at lower temperature.
- Rinse until clear water run after washing your clothes
- Do not leave clothes with white and colored panels soaking for prolonged periods.